Bridge loans offer investors versatile financing option that can be used for the purchase of new properties, refinancing existing investments, or funding renovations.
Bridge loans are often the preferred funding option for uses such as:
- Lease-up stabilization
- Redevelopment of existing properties
- Repositioning of a tired or underperforming asset
- Property acquisitions with a short closing timeline (or challenges on the property or sponsor)
- Recapitalizations/Debt Restructuring or Partner Buyouts
- Other uses on a case-by-case basis depending on borrowers specific funding needs where traditional funding sources like banks or insurance companies will have a hard time approving such loan requests
- Lending to foreign nationals
Emerge Lending has done many bridge loan deals. Our experience will get you the funding you need for your projects.
If you'd like to set up a call to learn more, click here.